Monday, November 1, 2010

Busy Busy….

My days are so busy. I’m not really complaining…Just saying really. From my Farm Manager responsibilities, to our community well-being meetings, and EOL classes. I’ve also started a 2 year long adventure in Earth Based Judaism. I’m taking a weekly class with about 20 other students and we gather weekly for 2 hours on a conference call led by Rabbi Sarah Etz Alon. And speaking of school I’m completing the graduate course work for IIN (Institute for Integrative Nutrition) as I completed my year long certificate course in August, and decided since I loved it so much to keep going. To top it off, in my spare time (lol) I’m taking guitar lessons. I’ve had about 4 now and can read music, play a few cords, and about 6 notes. Not much but it’s a start. And I’m super excited. I’m really excited about all the new things I’m learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment